HG Survivor

Followers

Blog Archive

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy first day of FALL

Karsen, Fall 2006
I can't believe today is the first day of FALL! I have no idea where the summer went? It was a (crazy, hectic, busy) blur! This time of year has always been one of my favorites. All the browns, yellows, and golds that pop up everywhere you look.


Dylan, Fall 2006
Lake Lure, NC
I don't know that there is a more beautiful place than the mountains of NC this time of year. I am thinking back to a few years back when we hit the road for a long, leisurely weekend road-trip....We rented a beautiful cabin in Lake Lure, NC. The leaves were beautiful and the weather was perfect! We spent a day fishing.

Mommy & Dylan, Fall 2006

Then the next day we "hiked" up Chimney Rock. Maybe not the best idea with a 5 and 7 year old. It was such a beautiful place to be though.

Our cabin was gorgeous, and we throroughly enjoyed our long weekend in the mountains of NC.

Us, Lake Lure 2006
Everyone is telling me that OH is gorgeous this time of year too. It does look promising. The leaves are starting to fall, and our backyard looks like there is yellow confetti everywhere. I am looking forward to picking out pumpkins, sipping hot chocolate, and snuggling in front of the fireplace. HAPPY FALL!

No comments:

Deciduous Heather