HG Survivor

Followers

Blog Archive

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Grandma Mable

Dylan and Grandma, Feb 2010

RIP Grandma Mable
August 7, 1924-September 7, 2010

She gave it a good fight but never recovered from the terrible accident she had in her home about 6 weeks ago. After fighting off infection and having a series of mini-strokes, her kidneys started failing yesterday. She passed away this morning at 5:09am.

I saw you before I left NC. I was able to hold your hand
and kiss your cheek and say my goodbye,
 I could tell your pain was finally subsiding,
but only because you were slowly moving on
to a place where there is no pain.
I love you and will miss you, Grandma.

1 comment:

Foursons said...

Awe sweetie, I'm so sorry. My deepest prayers and condolences to you and your family.

Deciduous Heather