HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Frazzled


Sorry that I have been MIA. I am in the midst of a challenging rotation and working way too many hours than humanly possible. On top of that we are moving next week, yes NEXT week. Well the kids are moving and they are coming to pack and move our stuff=chaos=stress=frazzled.....Oh my! I have way to many things on my TO DO list, and unfortunately, that means the blog has been suffering. I miss reading my fave blogs, but I will be back! Keep an eye out because soon and very soon, I will be checking in from the Midwest!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Heather: thank you sooo much for taking the time to respond to my email! I greatly appreciate it. :) It was informative, but also fun to see you in action!! Wow...moving next week! GOOD LUCK!! Hope you are feeling better. :) take lots of pics of your new home and surroundings!

Together We Save said...

Sorry you are so busy and stressed... good luck with the move, we will be here when you get back!

Deciduous Heather