HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of School 2010-2011

Karsen, 3rd grade & Dylan, 6th grade
@ first day of school in OH!

The kids had their first day of school today. Karsen made some new friends, one girl said she liked Karsen's "accent". LOL Dylan made friends with another boy that he "sure had alot in comnon with". Which means he probably likes Stars Wars, HALO games, and anything gross. LOL They traded cell phone numbers; (NO, I can't believe how tall he is!!) and I can't believe he is in the 6th grade!

Chris was wonderful and took great pics for me! (Thanks, Bay!) You knew this meant alot to me!
It hit me last night that I was not there with them on their first day for the first time ever. Yes, I cried. Like borderline hysterical. I miss them already, but I know they are in good hands.

I asked them to rate their first day on a scale of 1-10.

Dylan gave it an 8/10.
Karsen gave it a 10/10.
Dylan is a tough critic,
and Karsen loves school no matter what!
So all in all
It was a great first day!

1 comment:

Foursons said...

Awe, it would have broken my heart if I had been in your position. I'm so sorry you missed the day. I'm glad they had a good first day and made some new friends. That is so important!

Deciduous Heather