HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Monday, July 26, 2010

We have a house!

Hey! Some exciting things are falling into place, and I am just getting so excited thinking about the fact that our family will be back together again by Labor Day weekend!

We found an awesome house, and it feels like the one! We finalized paperwork today, so I can officially get EXCITED!

The house is great~it's huge. It has a basement which was Dylan's requirement. It also has a loft area which Karsen has already claimed. :) I felt an instant connection when I first saw the online pics and I am so glad it has worked out!

Now we just have to SELL this house! And figure out how to move while I am in the midst of Internal Med....and figure out how to get the kids there to start school in time....

Still alot of unanswered questions...BUT this, my friends, is PROGRESS! YAY!

1 comment:

Foursons said...

Is that the house your buying or selling? Congrats!

Deciduous Heather