HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy mother's day 2011


I didn't get to spend Mother's Day with my family.
Bummer.
Instead, I was making the long road trip back down to NC
 for Pharmacy Board Review week.
It's mandatory.
A week of reviewing all the stuff
they learned taught us over the last 4 years.
It will be good to see all my classmates and catch up...
but I would have rather spent the day with THEM ^^
instead of driving.
Again.

Chris sent me this pic.
and it t made me smile.
You can tell alot from a picture. 
I can tell they are at our fave burger joint.
Their fries rock.

Both of them have chocolate milkshakes.
No cherry for Dylan.
Karsen will eat it for him.
Yum, they have the best shakes too.
Hate I missed that.

Dylan is playing with his spoon
instead of eating with it...
and reading a Diary of a Wimpy Kid book.
Classic Dylan.

Karsen is wearing a carefully chosen outfit with
her pocketbook slung over her shoulder.
And I wonder if her hair
was brushed out all the way.
Classic Karsen.

They both have on brown.
My signature color.
Even though I wasn't there
to pick out their clothes for them.

I missed them today.
 I hope I have to never spend
another Mother's Day apart from my family.

Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing Moms out there!

So even though I am down right now...
This week will end on a happy note.
Chris and the kids will be here for my graduation this Friday.
T-minus 5 days.
Happy!

No comments:

Deciduous Heather