HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

busy, busy, busy

Dylan got a new hat, and it is his latest favorite thing. What a cutie-patootie. He actually reminds me of Chris when we started dating. He always had a Atlanta Braves hat on backwards. <3


Things have been CRAZY since I graduated a couple weeks ago. We got home safely, but it is also safe to say that we were all completely exhausted! I have never had so much laundry to catch up on in my life. Ha!

Just one week after graduation, Dana, my best friend, that I talked about here....her Dad passed away after a very long illness. It broke my heart to not be there in NC to support her. He was her favorite person in the whole world, and it made me really sad to be so far away during a time like that. :(

A couple days after that I made a very quick road trip to Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, MD. My sister is have a MAJOR surgery there this August. After having very dissapointing results when she consulted UNC and Duke over the last couple years, she had a very poor outlook. Then she decided to get a 5th opinion. This appointment at Johns Hopkins was completely different, and she is feeling hopeful about her health situation for the first time in years. <3 I am so glad I was able to go with her, support her, and be an advocate for her.

This holiday weekend, home came to us, as we have family in town from NC. It has been fun showing them our new home and Columbus! AND...guess what?!....the weather has been cooperating. Shocker! It has been sunny and beautiful! They actually felt relieved to get away from the heat and humidity that has already arrived in NC!

In other news....earlier this week I attended New Employee Orientation, and it made me feel even more fortunate about my future employer. :) I am really excited. I start bright and early on Monday, June 6th. Feels like that day is just around the corner.

But before that happens I need to pass my BOARDS! Today I attended a NAPLEX, MJPE review at Ohio State! My exams are THIS Wednesday and Thursday, June 1st and June 2nd! OMG. omg.....no pressure, right?!

Prayers are really appreciated. I will likely NOT relax until after Thursday! Just breathe.....

So, that is in a nutshell is what we have been up to since graduation! Busy busy! I have some fun and exciting news to share about the kids with pics to come. :) I will be back as soon as the Boards are behind me! 

Hope you are all having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Deciduous Heather