HG Survivor

Followers

Blog Archive

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Going to Carolina

Can't you see the sunshine, can't you just feel the moon shining!?
Sorry, I have been known to bust out in song when I get really excited~Ha!
We are OFF to NC for Thanksgiving to spend the holiday with family and friends! I am really ready to see everyone. This is probably the longest that Chris' parents have gone without seeing Dylan and Karsen.


Karsen with Nama and cousins, Leigha & Jake
June 2010
They think we are arriving late tomorrow, but we are REALLY getting there today. Sneaky snakes, huh?

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

 I am taking a much-needed sabbatical from the internet. Partially, because we will be in BFE
(without internet service). ;)
See you next week!

2 comments:

Foursons said...

Enjoy your holiday!

Gigi said...

HEY! North Carolina is NOT BFE!!! ;-) Have a wonderful time with your family!

Deciduous Heather