HG Survivor

Followers

Blog Archive

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

apple orchard afternoon


Thank you, Mr. Man for driving us around the apple orchard.
It was a perfect fall afternoon.


 My sisters visited for the weekend with my nephew Kyland. They surprised Dylan for his birthday, and the kids were so happy to see them. I had really been missing them too.


Kyland lost his first tooth while he was here, but he wasn't going to let that stop him from eating some apples.


After the trailor ride through the orchard, we got some treats. The boys got ice cream, Karsen got hot apple cider.


To keep track of how fast they are growing.


My sister was able to take a family pic of us in the orchard. I had to laugh because we look like "city folks" in our sunglasses in the apple orchard. Ha!


Happy Fall, y'all.

No comments:

Deciduous Heather