HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yeahhh, It's a Party in the US--A!

Ok, you all know the song and many of you are guilty of singing and dancing to it. We recently had a birthday party/sleep-over for Karsen and had FIVE 8 year olds belting out Miley Cyrus' song, "Party in the USA" at the top of their lungs, and it has been in my head ever since.

So I put my hands up
they're playing my song
the butterflies fly away
Nodding my head like YEAH
Moving my hips like YEAH
I put my hands up
they're playing song
and I know it's gonna be ok
YEAHHHH
It's a Party in the USA!

And they sang it over and over and over again. They had even choreographed the whole song by the time the night was over. She was so excited about her party and her very first sleep-over.



Shopping with Mommy getting ready for the party....



She was anxiously awaiting the arrival of her friends.




Best Friends Forever
Her best friend, A, got her another Webkinz that she loved and some gold-fish, her favorite snack. Sweet!


I think it was safe to say that Dylan was absolutely miserable. He kept calling the girls "aggravating little rascals", but at some point he realized that this might be an opportunity to impress some of the Karsen's friends. Here he is in "silly mode". Charming the girls, just like his Daddy.



You can't see it, but he is smiling really big under that birthday hat.

All in all, it was a great success, for our first sleep-over. Only 1 episode of tears, 2 mild disagreements, and 3 bouts of DRAMA between friends. Not too bad!


1 comment:

Foursons said...

Hahaha- Life with girls is sooo different then with boys!

Deciduous Heather