HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Almost Famous.....

Does the fact that MckMama mentioned me on her blog today count for being almost famous!!??

In the world of blogs, why, YES IT DOES!

I am soooo famous for a day anyway!!

My 15 minutes of fame start now.....tick tock tick tock......


And in the words of Whitney Houston:

Give me one moment in time, when I'm more than I thought I could be!! When all of my dreams are a heart beat away, and the answers are all up to me!! Give me onnnnnneee moment in time....




I hear you fans, your voices are heard!

Speech! Speech! Speech!!

**Clears throat**

I would like to thank, MckMama! I follow several blogs, but I am most loyal to her's! Thank you for the abundance of cute pics, funny comments from MSC, and for sharing your life, family, and Stellan's journey with us!

Thanks to my mother, for giving a twisted sense of humor....many times Rated R, but always a smidgen of humor with a sprinkling of inappropriateness. All those moments you embarrassed me growing up with the many inappropriate comments to teachers, boyfriends, siblings, or to no one in particular.....all those things you said that made me cringe....they are all almost forgiven.......Thanks, Mom!

This picture pretty much says it all.


Actually, this pic was from our 6th anniversary right after My Rock gave me a big, new emerald cut, past-present-future ring. I was pretty durn happy then.

As I am now.


Thanks for the honorable mention, MckMama!!

In other news, July is here! And I am done with my rotation at a very awesome hospital in Raleigh! It proved to be a wonderful experience, and a great learning opportunity!!

But now......I am FREE for the rest of the summer.

Days consists of sleeping in, cooking breakfast, packing our bags, heading to the pool, getting homemade ice cream on the way home to cool us down, sun-shiny lazy kinda days with my Sun and Flower!

Yesterday, we spent the day at the beach with my sisters. NC beaches are the most beautiful!

Here was our view:

Today, we are waiting out the clouds to see if we should gamble a drive to the pool. I think we'll go, cause I am a easy-breezy laid back kinda-gal, and if it rains, we'll just come home!

No harm done.

Stay tuned, for big NEWS!
I may or may not have some life-changing news in the very near future. I can not say what it pertains to just yet, but it will drastically change my entire family's life.

And in the wise words of Forrest Gump, "that's all I have to say about that".

Stay tuned.....






1 comment:

Foursons said...

Oh man, you ARE famous!

Deciduous Heather