HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Love is......


Love is.....


...getting up with the kiddos at the crack of dawn...and...

....letting me sleep in on a Saturday morning. Yummy. then...

...cooking breakfast (bacon, homemade hashbrowns, and pancakes) for the whole family!

and then...

....promising to wash both cars today!

that's hard work~

....walking round with me as I walk aimlessly around
"shop" in TJMaxx!

(must really be love)

and Love is...

....asking me if I want to plant more flowers today!

...why yes, I do....



Thanks, love of my life!

2 comments:

Foursons said...

I think I love your man too!

Foursons said...

Oh, and happy one month after the offically anniversary which is tomorrow! Does that make any sense?

Deciduous Heather