HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Blessed Path

I can't be certain, and I am not quite sure...but I think...
I miss school.
Bite your tongue!

SHOCKER! GASP! OMG!
This can't be!
I have 3.67 weeks left before school starts back.
Before my P-3 year.

(But, whose counting? )

I am not ready for summer to be coming to a close.
There is so much more I want to do.
I want to savor summer.
Breathe it in.



Do nothing.

Relish in the moment.
But....I think I actually miss school.
I am ready to start my 3rd Pharm D year.
Learn more about the drugs.
Become the drug expert.

I do love pharmacy.....

In approximately 22 months I will graduate.



Dr. Deciduous Heather MSCR, PharmD

Become gainfully employed for the first time in years.
My Rock will be ecstatic.
My family will be proud.
No one in my family has ever graduated from college.

Not even one...

And we have a HUGE family.
My mom was one of 16 children.
Approximately 102 first cousins.

Native American.
Poor.
Proud People.

Alceon Jones, Lumbee Tribe

They worked the tobacco fields.
Lived in a 2 room house.
Had nothing but each other.

I know how lucky I am to have this opportunity.

A real, live medicine woman.

I do love Pharmacy and I am so excited.....
to go back to school.

That's how I know His path, this path....


This path, this journey that I am on...is indeed His will.
Thank YOU for the many blessings bestowed along the way.
For even making this possible.
He has carried me along the way.

Ezekiel 37

1The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley.


No comments:

Deciduous Heather