HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Friday, February 26, 2010

ANTM's Friday night plans

TGIF! This week was so busy! It is finally time to unwind and relax~ Guess who has big plans tonight?
Nope, not me. 


But, Karsen sure does. She is going to OPEN GYM NIGHT! She started gymastics a couple weeks ago, and she absolutely loves it. (I will have a post on that topic very soon...) The gym hosts a monthly "open gym" night on one Friday night a month. The kids can come in/be dropped off and play all they want from 6pm-9pm. What a great idea!

Yep, 3 hours of all the gymnastics you can stand! Trampolines, foam pits, balance beams....and having loads of fun with all the other giggle-y girls that loves gymnastics just as much as you do.


I don't know about you, but when I was 8 years old, this was pretty much my definition of the best night ever.

She was SO excited. Can't you tell by the picture? I am not sure what kind of "super-model strike a pose thing" she is doing with her leg? I pretty much blame myself because I did watch 8 seasons of America's Next Top Model religiously. As soon as I said "cheese" she stuck her leg out.....Ha! Oh my....

1 comment:

Foursons said...

She is so cute. They have open gym night in my town too. One day I just may have to drop them off!

Deciduous Heather