HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Friday, February 26, 2010

ANTM's Friday night plans

TGIF! This week was so busy! It is finally time to unwind and relax~ Guess who has big plans tonight?
Nope, not me. 


But, Karsen sure does. She is going to OPEN GYM NIGHT! She started gymastics a couple weeks ago, and she absolutely loves it. (I will have a post on that topic very soon...) The gym hosts a monthly "open gym" night on one Friday night a month. The kids can come in/be dropped off and play all they want from 6pm-9pm. What a great idea!

Yep, 3 hours of all the gymnastics you can stand! Trampolines, foam pits, balance beams....and having loads of fun with all the other giggle-y girls that loves gymnastics just as much as you do.


I don't know about you, but when I was 8 years old, this was pretty much my definition of the best night ever.

She was SO excited. Can't you tell by the picture? I am not sure what kind of "super-model strike a pose thing" she is doing with her leg? I pretty much blame myself because I did watch 8 seasons of America's Next Top Model religiously. As soon as I said "cheese" she stuck her leg out.....Ha! Oh my....

1 comment:

Foursons said...

She is so cute. They have open gym night in my town too. One day I just may have to drop them off!

Deciduous Heather