HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Where are you, Spring?

So, this has been the longest winter of my life. Last Thursday, I did a celebratory dance and was so happy because I wore flip flops for the first time in over 6 months. No kidding. Little did I know that 48 hours later I would be sitting at a soccer game in my down coat watching the snow come down.  Karsen had a friend spend Friday night with her, and here we are sharing a Snuggie during the game.

SERIOUSLY!? How do people live in such conditions? I am ready for Spring and I want it now. I have been cold way too long.


Even Dylan is tired of it, and he never complains about anything!  To be honest, I am having a hard time with Ohio right now. Nothing personal, Ohio, but you just aren't for me. You are always gray. You totally dictate my mood, and I wish you didn't have that much control over me. When you are cold, you are so cold. I am over you!

Can you tell which player on the soccer team is from NC? The one in the fleece blanket maybe?


I am hoping this weekend's game is much warmer. Hurry up, Spring!

"If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall."  ~Nadine Stair



1 comment:

Foursons said...

We had a cold front blow through yesterday and the high was in the 50's. That is unheard of this late in April for Central TX. Actually, I think we set a new record.

Deciduous Heather