HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

Hope you all had a Happy Easter! We had a nice day. I was a little (OK ALOT), bummed to wake up to rain and gray skies. It is not fun wearing a new dress and shoes when it is cold outside. We toughed it out and went to church in our new Easter outfits. I decided to forget about the weather and count our blessings.


We tried to set up the delay on the camera to get a family picture. But we failed.  The camera was too low and then too high. Or Chris ran into the frame too late.  Finally, I told Chris to just forget it. A family picture of all four of us doesn't happen often around here.

We had a fun day complete with Sunday services, hugs from sweet friends at church, Easter baskets at home, Sunday brunch, relaxation time complete with a two hour nap, and then a delicious supper while watching NCAA college basketball March Madness. That's basically my love language. ;)

I hope you all had a Happy Easter too!

No comments:

Deciduous Heather