HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

it's ridiculous

I've read it 10+ times
it was a school requirement the first time
the other times I read it just because
 I.love.it.to.pieces
 
It is ridiculous how excited I am about this....
 
google image
 
first of all
well, hello there, Leo
you are perfect for this role.
the great jay gatsby
 
The tough thing is that I have to WAIT to see it
my sister is coming to visit in a couple of weeks
and she loves it just a tad MORE
than me
if you can imagine that.
 
any other English high school requirement nerds out there? ;)
 
"With every word she was drawing further and further into herself, so he gave that up, and only the dead dream fought on as the afternoon slipped away, trying to touch what was no longer tangible, struggling unhappily, undespairingly, toward that lost voice across the room."
- F. Scott Fitzgerald

1 comment:

Foursons said...

Totally off topic, but I was just thinking of your sister the other day. How is she doing? Please post a picture of y'alls outing, I'd like to see her thriving! (I know, completely wierd but do it anyways. For me.) :)

Deciduous Heather