HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

family & familiar & phone

Wonderful weekend was comprised of

a visit from my sister


and little brother, Wesley.



Was great to hang out with them

See familiar faces and hear familiar accents.

You don't know how much you miss familiar

until you leave it.

We spent Saturday here


(google)
Which may very well be

the most beautiful place I've ever seen in Ohio.

It was a great day trip

10,000 acres of conservation land located 70 miles east of Columbus.

with rhinos, giraffes, and zebras.

We had to kill time

because we had a to be out of the house for 7 hours

while Magdelena worked her magic.

Yes, I had my house

professionally cleaned.

I almost cried when we got home.

It was a little gift to myself.

Today was a girls' day

and my sis, Karsen and I hung out

at my favorite place in Columbus.


(google)
It was artisan Sunday

and I bought two handmade pot holders

that had brown owls on them.

Sweestet things ever.
(google)

It's hard to believe we have been here a year already

and some things here really ARE starting to feel familiar.

It's starting to feel like home.

Kinda, sorta.

P.S. I got a smart phone this weekend

and I am pretty sure it's smarter than I am.

I will now be able to upload random, weird pictures.

See?


Karsen showed me how to do this.

The smart phone is smarter than I am

but not smarter than my fourth grader.

Hope you had a happy weekend too.

No comments:

Deciduous Heather