HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

a how-to video by dylan



Dylan recently wrote a "how-to" paper for school on a subject of his choice. He then had to present it to his class. He chose to do a video. Here is the final product.

This video makes me smile everytime I watch it. It is CLASSIC.DYLAN. He is so serious and VERY literal. Always has been. He is well-spoken and intellectual. He has always been an old soul.

The public service announcement at the end just cracks me up.

Have you ever wondered how to unlock the secret mystery box in Call of Duty for the XBOX360? Evidently it is a highly coveted skill for 12 year old boys......I thought my blog readers might be wondering as well...Dylan can help you with that. : ) Here's how to....

No comments:

Deciduous Heather