HG Survivor

Followers

Blog Archive

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dear Tooth Fairy

Here is the letter that Karsen decided to write to accompany her tooth that she put under her pillow tonight.
Dear Tooth Fairy,
Hi Miss Tooth Fairy, It's me, Karsen, AGAIN! Guess what? Yep, I lost ANOTHER tooth. OMG! I hope you are happy and healthy. Oh yeh, $20 would be AWESOME (PLEASE!!).
Thanks again.
KG

Oh my, I read it and tried not to LOL. She was very serious about what she had to say to the tooth fairy. I told her it sounded more like a "bill" than a letter. Ha!

1 comment:

Foursons said...

Hahaha- $20 WOULD be awesome! So how much did the Tooth Fairy leave? :)

I'd love if you linked this up on Friday with my Letters of Intent, I think it'd be a big hit!

Deciduous Heather