HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

It feels like I have not posted in forever. We had a whirlwind of a Christmas. It was wonderfully busy and full of quality time with loved ones. Santa was good to the kids this year, and I think they would agree with me when I say that we are very blessed.

Here are a few pics to catch you up with the happenings of the last week or so.


Sleepy eyes, early Christmas morning



 Here we are in our Christmas morning pic in front of the tree before we hit the road to the in-law's house.

This Christmas felt extra special because Chris has been working out of the state since August, and we have really been obsessively counting down the days looking forward to having 5 days in a row back together again.  Can you tell how happy I was?



MWAHHH!!

Ok, ok...sorry, I am sure I am killing you with my mushy lovey-dovey pics, but I just couldn't resist. What you don't see in the pic is my sister dry-heaving as she is taking the picture and making fun of us. Here is one more G-rated pic of the kids for your viewing pleasure.



Round 2 of present opening at their grandparent's house

Dylan's face says it all~the early morning awakening was starting to tell on them at this point. Karsen was still all smiles! Fast forward one hour later: we are back in the car on the way home, and they are both fast asleep in the backseat. Very tired AND very happy.

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, from our family to your's!



1 comment:

Foursons said...

Great photos! (Minus the kissy face one of course.)

Deciduous Heather