HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Johnny and Baby


It's weird that I mentioned Dirty Dancing in my post a few days ago. Remember?





RIP Patrick Swayze

This may not say much about my mom's parenting skills...but
growing up we watched this movie
about 876,439 times between
the years of 1987-1995.
Seriously.

Johnny and Baby.
"Nobody puts Baby in a corner"
We tried to do the dances.
We attempted "the lift" in the living room.
We probably watched THE END
of the movie an additional 726,382 times.
That was our favorite part.

It was part of my childhood.
AND part of my coming of age.
He was
the first "bad boy" I ever loved.

1 comment:

Foursons said...

And he was such a hot bad boy. I loved this movie too!

Deciduous Heather