HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

an autumn hayride

We went to Karsen's school this past Friday night for a annual Autumn hayride. It was so much fun. They had a bonfire, hot chocolate and krispy kreme donuts. Yes, yes and yes!

Dylan complained about us "forcing him" to return back to his old Elementary school, but he ended up having a blast too. He ran into alot of other kids that were also forced to return and he had a great time! He rode the hayride several times.

Karsen wanted to find a few of her friends when we got there.


We also hit up the Book Fair! After she found a few of her friends we took our turn on the hayride. Once we were on the ride.....I saw something very interesting. I have heard of this "one boy" that all the girls are crazy over! This one boy that is supposedly super cute and the one boy in the whole entire school that is a dreamboat. Mr. Fourth Grade Hottie. Do you think it is a coincidence that Karsen somehow ended up sitting beside him on the hayride? Is it me or do they both look awfully tickled to have ended up on the same bale of hay?

Hmmmmm.......My smartphone captured the evidence.  Oh my. Could it be......young love? Here's my blurred proof.



Awwww. <3 Oh my....

1 comment:

Foursons said...

No, say it ain't so!!!!! They can't be interested in the opposite sex in 4th grade, can they?! Boohoo. I am going to remain in denial and pretend that Jakob is still only interested in video games and his mom. :)

Deciduous Heather