HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Monday, October 3, 2011

lately

Things have been busy around here lately. Here's a recap with pics compliments of my smartphone. :)



Dylan has been doing his usual. Listening to music. Likely Weird Al Yankovic. (Yes, he loves him.) Lately, Dylan has been to middle school football games. Has adjusted nicely to the 7th grade. I just bought him more blue jeans-we went up to size 18 slim (seriously!?), and is just two weeks shy of turning 12.


Lately Karsen has been having a blast in the 4th grade. She started back taking gymnastics lessons last week and is getting ready for her first piano recital. She was also selected to sing a solo in the upcoming Veterans Day memorial program at school. She loves her jeggings, and she is terribly excited about Fall and Winter coming! Her latest obession is weaving, and lately she's been doing that quite a bit.


Lately, (and basically ever since I married him), Chris has been so thoughful. He knows I have been burning the candle at both ends, and lately he has been helping out so much around the house. I caught him vacuuming the other day. Without my asking. On a school night. Enough said. Love <3

That's just a little bit of what we've been up to around here lately!

No comments:

Deciduous Heather