HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

breaking news from ohio

The bulbs have bloomed.....

red tulips, ohio spring 2011
Oh my word!
I LOVE TULIPS! This picture made me so happy!!

The kids are doing great with their Daddy.....
while I am here in NC finishing my last rotation.
 Dylan reportedly had two friends stop by last night.
Two friends that just happened to be female.
Two GIRLS!?
"Does Dylan K live here?
giggle giggle
"We just wanted to say HI!!!!"
giggle giggle

My mind is officially blown by this news,
maybe I will be able to talk more about this after I process
what this actually means. Sigh....
My first born.....*cue reminiscing music*

Karsen had a pizza party at school this week because
she read a gazillion pages over Sring Break
and wrote every single one of them in her reading log.
She ate 6 pieces of pizza at this party
and then went to gymnastics.
6 pieces of pizza + lil tiny belly + flipping/jumping on trampoline
=not having fun at gymnastics.
Let's just say that this did not end well.

Last night she had a sleepover with her best friend, Rachel
and was so excited and happy when
I talked to her on the phone.

I miss them...
but I AM SO HAPPY because
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I GOT THE JOB!!!

More details to come.
I will say that I am so excited, happy, amazed...
and feel incredibly BLESSED BEYOND BELIEF.
*see the biggest smile in the world*
SO HAPPY.

2 comments:

karlie said...

oh my gosh I am so hoping it is the job you were hoping for! Everything is working out for you guys! YAY, it has been a long road, and now look where you all are. Inspiring =) Love you!

Foursons said...

Oh my gosh, CONGRATS!!!! I knew you'd get hired, but which job was it?! Details girly, details! I'm grinning from ear to ear for you.

I think you need to put a sign on your front door that says NO GIRLS ALLOWED. Maybe then your baby boy will be safe a little while longer. *sigh*

Deciduous Heather