HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

winter wonderland


Here are some more pics of our first snowstorm in OH! Karsen knows the rules~ We can't play in the snow until we pose for a pic or two.


This was our first snowstorm here, so the kids were really excited.


Dylan (left) was eagar to run off and play with his friends in our neighborhood. Evidently, it isn't cool to play with Mom and Dad in the snow. Not so fast, Dylan. Of course I had to get a pic first. His face makes me laugh. His eyes are basically saying, "mom, you're embarassing me!!!" LOL I hear that all the time these days!


Even Chris had fun "working" and clearing the driveway. Can't you see the excitement on his face? LOL, well nevermind... (Yes, I have a corny sense of humor.)


Then they got busy working on a snowman....


TA-DA!!! Meet "Joey", our first OH snowman!
I am sure there will be many more to come.


Look who else was out enjoying the winter wonderland. SANTA!
He was strolling through the neighborhood (behind a fire truck) giving out candy canes.


It was so beautiful that I did not want the snow plows to come clear the roads.

We can't wait until the next big snow!



1 comment:

Foursons said...

Beautiful indeed! I absolutely love the first shot, you ought to frame it.

Deciduous Heather