HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Another month, another rotation

October: Rotation #5 Pediatric Pulmonology
Day before Pharmacy school started, Aug 2007
I am about to start another rotation; one step closer to the ultimate goal, right?! Please pray that this month goes wonderfully. I received an intimidating email from my preceptor (boss) for the month, and she basically scared me to death.

I am a little anxious about my first rotation here in Columbus. It is at a HUGE, downtown (read=dangerous area) Children's Hospital. I will have to get there before dark, ride a shuttle from the student's parking lot 1.2 miles away from the hospital to get there by 6:45am. Yes, I will have mace.

I am praying that the month is mentally stimulating and interesting, that my preceptor does not have an EGO the size a mountain, and that she has realistic expectations for the month. Also, it would be great if she lets us eat. It would also be nice if the other pharmacy students are nice. I will be the "new" girl (with the "accent")! Never fun. The first day of any rotation is always slightly scary even when you know the other students!

So, today begins another month of another rotation. I'm almost to the half-way point of my last year of pharmacy school~I can't wait until May 2011... when I can say I am done with school! Oh, happy day.

Then, I will hopefully have a job lined up and will be able to say instead:
another month day, another rotation $ dollar $. Ha!  Isn't that a rap song lyric? Hmmm...

Here goes nothing~Day #1! 

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."



No comments:

Deciduous Heather