HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hi/Lo Thursday

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and get your link on their site.

Lo~

A dear friend of mine from high school lost her little girl this week. Kayleigh is now in heaven with her sister and one of our friends from high school. I am sure Rebecca is in heaven teaching her to dance......and will take care of her until we see her again.

Hi~

Ordering my new book....Esther, It's Tough Being a Woman, by Beth Moore.....finally knowing that I felt led to read this book for a reason.

Enjoying my spring break and getting some much needed R&R before having to knock out the rest of this semester (or be knocked out).

Having lunch with all my siblings at different times this week. I dont see them as much as I would like....It was fun catching up and just having time to talk!

Seeing My Rock get the green light on a new commissioned painting! He is so talented

www.chkennedystudios.com

....and I am excited to see how this painting turns out. So proud of him.

As you can see...we have many more Hi's than Lo's~ so blessed here in Butcher Holler!

Deciduous Heather