HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pray for Me......Pray for Others

Pray for MeWe participate in "Pray for Me... Pray for Others" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to add your prayer request. Join a community of friends who care about you, and hope you will care about them.

Please continue praying for Abby and the entire Riggs Family. She is going through a tough course of chemo and all the side effects that come along with that. Please pray for strength in her little body to overcome the next couple of weeks and come out smiling! The family is experiencing sickness this week as well, so please pray that they will be touched, and feel better, and not worry about exposing Abby to any unwanted and dangerous germs that her compromised immune system just can't handle right now.

Please pray for our family. We have some worries and burdens right now. Please pray for My Rock,I feel like he is in a transition period and I really want him to be happy and feel challenged with his job. Please pray for my entire School family, we are on Spring Break, and I pray that everyone will return safely from their travels. Please pray for my Mom, My Mother Earth......Life is short, and I want her to be healthy and happy. She is still so young....

Do you have someone that needs prayer? Let me know and I can add them to my list....

No comments:

Deciduous Heather