HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

first day of school 2013-2014

Karsen, 6th grade

To quote a friend when she saw this picture, "Watch out Middle School, here comes Karsen!"
Um, you have no idea how happy this girl is to get up each and every morning to go to school. Happy! She was actually less enthusiastic after the 1st day-because they did NOT do any Math. LOL there is time for that sweet girl. Plenty of time. I hope they are ready for her energy and determination. Her goal this year is to  make it into the Honor Society. :)


Dylan, 9th grade

Dylan was very excited about starting High School! He's a freshman.
A freshman that just so happens to be a smidge taller than 6 feet.
He said, "High school is epic", and he LOVES that other kids assume he is a junior.
 P.S. He got glasses!  I had no idea the kid was blind. Seriously.
LOL
He loves them, and I think they suit him.  Hello, Clark Kent. ;)



I am amazed at Dylan and Karsen's uncanny ability to adapt to change.
Not only adapt, but they embrace it and thrive in it.
There is a lesson for me there.
I am very proud of both of them!
 

No comments:

Deciduous Heather