HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Harbor Island Day 2

thanks to the tropical storm
the first day consisted of scattered showers
that quickly forced us to run into the house
from the beach
after a long day of back and forth it finally brightened up
and we headed out to explore the island
 

 
 
low tide was the perfect time to walk out
in search of the perfect conch shell


seeing this sight
was one of the highlights of the week for me
do you see the rainbow?
this was our view to the east
and then we turned around to make
our way back to the beach house
 

 
and saw this up ahead
and we kept walking
as it was setting
just showing off for us
and making me remember why this
is my favorite place to be
 
 
I always say that the times in my life when I've been my happiest are the times when I've seen a sunset. -Chris Evans.

No comments:

Deciduous Heather