HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

around here

Hey, everyone! I miss y'all. I miss blogging. It has been over a month, but who's counting?! (I am.) I have so much to catch up on, but tonight will just be a hodge-podge of catching you up on little things around here lately.


Fall has arrived to Ohio. We have had our heat on for about 1 month. The down comforters are out.  I even convinced Chris to make a fire in the fireplace a couple weekends ago when it was particularly cold. Call it a little premature, I don't care. I was cold! We are having a week of Indian Summer weather this week, and I am loving it! I am soaking it all in because I know it is fleeting....and I know what comes next.

With Fall, we made our requisite trip the the Apple Farm and had a fun day--complete with picking out pumpkins, riding on a tractor, and having funnel cakes and apple cider. Yum!



It was a beautiful day, and we really lucked out with pretty warm weather~I even got to wear my sunglassess! Woohoo! Seriously, from late November to April or so, I bet I won't need my sunglasses at all. Bleh.

We are all busy growing around here. LOL, well mostly just Dylan and Karsen. Check out this comparison picture from Fall 2010 at the Apple Farm. (!!!)



The fall foliage here is breathtaking right now. The autumn leaves peaked a couple weeks ago, but it still GORGEOUS. I love watching the leaves change colors, and then I have mixed emotions when they start falling.


Fall does bring some fun things our way...it is a time of birthdays for our family. Dylan just had a very big birthday! He is officially a TEENAGER! A post dedicated to that will be coming next. Karsen will follow suit next month, and then I turn 21 in December (21 + 14 if you want to get technical) ;)

Do my feet look old to you? Nevermind, don't answer that. Hope you are enjoying Fall too!

"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree." 
~Emily Bronte

No comments:

Deciduous Heather