HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

may the odds be ever in your favor


The kids are in North Carolina for their Spring Break this week, and Chris and I are busy dating one another! YAY to dating your hubby!



Last night we went to eat at a place the kids DO NOT like: Olive Garden, and then we went to see the Hunger Games!

I was so excited because I have read all of the books, and I fell in love with the story and the characters. Chris was supposed to read the first book before we saw the movie, but that didnt happen and frankly, I could not wait any longer!

It was a fun night! Sorry I cut half your head off, Bay, but I still think you look pretty darn handsome! Thanks for a fun date night.  The odds are always in my favor with you by my side. <3

“You love me. Real or not real?"  I tell him, "Real.”   ~Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay

No comments:

Deciduous Heather