HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and get your link on their site.

HIGHS!!!

I finished my last FINAL today! I am FREE for the summer! I am a year closer to being a Doctor Deciduous Heather (PharmD). I am so happy!

My Rock is another step closer to his goal. More on this top secret mission later as information becomes available.

I planted tomatoes this week! Also, a ton of flowers! Have I mentioned that I am so happy it is summer-time!?

LOWS!!

My family is in the midst of major financial hardship. Please pray for reprieve for them all soon. Financial troubles are such a strain on day-to-day life. Things will look up soon for all of us, I hope.

My Sun has come home several days this week very down. He says his classmates make fun of him. He has had a tough year, and I just pray that things will get better, and he will learn how to handle negative comments from his peers and see them for what they are.

No other major lows here, we are very blessed indeed.

No comments:

Deciduous Heather