HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Monday, January 14, 2013

sick day

Hey! I am alive and well considering the night we just had. Today is an unexpected sick day, because a stomach virus hit our house over the weekend. Yep, THE stomach virus that I have heard so many people talk about. I kept *knocking on wood* hoping that we wouldn't get it.

Everything was OK until this past Friday night. Dylan planned to go spend the night with his friend, Angelo. He came home early Saturday morning and announced, "well, I am home early because Angelo's sister got sick all night long!". My heart dropped, and I knew that the next 24-36 hours or so would let us know if he caught the bug. Like clockwork, last night he came up from the basement, and I could tell he didn't feel good. Soon after he turned a shade of green that I have never seen and proceeded to get sick about every 12 mins for the next 10 hours. :( SO pitiful. Around 2am, he was begging us to take him to the doctor. If THAT doesn't break your heart, nothing will!

I am so happy that he is feeling a little better this morning. He is slowly sipping water and eating Honey Nut Cheerios one-by-one right now.

I took a pic of him recuperating, but I am not going to post it. He looks so pitiful, so here is a recent fave pic of Dylan from Instagram (that I just love to pieces!). 


Obviously, he has  penchant for furry hats. Hey, whatever helps you get through the Winter! I hope you feel 100% better soon, Dylan!

No comments:

Deciduous Heather