HG Survivor

Followers

Cluster Maps

Recent Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I See YOU!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

the sky is falling!!

So, everyone is in a tizzy because "the snow" is coming! It is in Dayton, Ohio as I type this and it's on the way right now!!!

I have heard repeatedly over the last month or so from all the locals that it has been "unseasonably warm" here in Columbus this Winter so far....I believe it shows that there is power in prayer. LOL. ;)

Every bit of my southern self wants to say, "It is NOT warm, y'all!" So when I hear this, I want to scream because I have been perpetually cold since Thanksgiving. I think people are either 1. LOCO OR 2. Sipping on some of their Grandpa's moonshine. But then when I really think about it, I realize that we are not in NC, so people probably do not even KNOW what moonshine is, let alone have access to any...so that takes me back to the first theory. People are just crazy. LOL.

So, the snow is coming! It should be here tonight. Happy, happy, joy, joy, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

P.S. After my first post on my IPAD I realized several things. One being that I need to use html to space and format my posts. It makes me head hurt to think about that, but I think I can do it. See spaces above in this post? Yes, even old dogs can learn to do new tricks. Now to learn how to insert pics. I think I can, I think I can...

P.S.S. Thank you all for the comments, calls, texts, and message after my last post too. You are all the best. :)

Love, Me

No comments:

Deciduous Heather